Fundraising should always be FUNraising
Firstly work out what type of activity you would like to organise. Publicise/ promote you activity through social media and using the poster provided in your fundraising pack. Consider setting up idonate / mycharity.ie for online sponsorship.
Here are some examples of events you might like to hold to raise funds for the Childhood Cancer Foundation:
- Bag Packing
- Pub Quiz
- Race Night
- Fun day at school or office
- Wear a hat to work
- Jersey Day
- Fancy Dress
- Register for a race/cycle
You could also host a:
- Coffee Morning
- Golf Classic
- Head Shave / Beard Shave
- Karaoke Night
- Do a parachute jump.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Set a target
- Don't be afraid to ask venues for prizes to be donated.
- Let your local paper/radio know about your event (they may cover it)
- Take photos on the day and send them into us at CCF so we can add them to our gallery.
After you have cleaned up all you have to do is send in the funds you have raised. You can do this online,or by sending us a cheque. Please don't forget to send us a photo of your event so we can brag about you!
If you want to hold an event in your area please download our Application Form