Treatment Abroad Scheme

If your child is ordinarily resident in Ireland and requires specific hospital treatment that is not available in Ireland, the HSE may authorise this treatment in another EU/European Economic Area (EEA) member state or Switzerland if certain conditions are met. If you have been referred for treatment abroad, the HSE will authorise this treatment by issuing you with Form E112. Contact your Local Health Office for more information on referral for treatment abroad.  This is only for treatment that your child is referred to by their consultant.  Not all treatments available in Europe are covered under this scheme.

Text GOLD to 50300 to donate €4 to Childhood Cancer Foundation 

Text costs €4. Childhood Cancer Foundation will receive a minimum of €3.25. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 0766805278.