International Childhood Cancer Awareness Day 2020 takes place on 15th February. To ensure its success, we are still looking for some volunteers to help man our awareness stands and sell our gold ribbon pins at the following locations.
Thursday, 13 February
- Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt (Bag pack)
- Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
Saturday, 15 February
- Dundrum Town Centre
- Whitewater Shopping Centre, Kildare
- Corrib Shopping Centre, Galway
Thursday, 20 February
- Manor West Retail Park, Tralee
Saturday, 22 February
- Athlone Town Centre
If you could spare a few hours to help at any of the following locations then please do get in touch.
We'd also love to hear from businesses who have a corporate volunteering programme and could provide some team members to help us out.
Email: email@example.com to show your support today.